Introducing the new Castle Rock Rapids 3v3 Summer League! This exciting new 6-week league utilizes the small-sided format to engage players in a fun and fast paced game environment. 3v3 game format offers players the opportunity to develop skills such as:
- Ball control in tight spaces
- Physical awareness around shape and spacing
- 1v1 ball mastery and confidence
This unique 3v3 allows for parent volunteer coaches to practice time with their team and have two games each Thursday. Staff will be on site to support coaches if necessary.
Individual registrations deadline is June 1, 2020.
- Size 1 balls to take home after camp
- Parent volunteer coaches
- No club affiliation needed
Volunteer Coach Support
- Weekly training sessions provided
- On-site support
- Equipment on site
6 week season
120 Minute Time Slot Breakdown:
- 5:00 – 5:30 pm – 30 min: Team Training Session
- 5:30 – 5:45 pm – Break and time to get to your first game field
- 5:45 – 6:15 pm – Game One with two 12-minute halves
- 6:15 – 6:30 pm – Break and time to get to your second game field
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm – Game Two with two 12-minute halves
Boys and girls born from 2014 – 2002 (6U-18U)
Dates, Time & Location:
Thursdays | 5:00 – 7:00 PM | Founders Park
- June 11, 18, 25, July 9, 16, 23 (No games July 2nd)
$60 per player
Teams will be formed based upon birth year and gender with the option of coed teams per the Director’s discretion. Teams will be 6 players max.
Refund requests due to injury must be made within 2 weeks of injury or illness and must have a physician’s note included. No refund, credits or fee transfers will be allowed for any other reasons.