Introducing the new Rapids 3v3 Summer League! This exciting new 6-week league utilizes the small-sided format to engage players in a fun and fast paced game environment. 3v3 game format offers players the opportunity to develop skills such as:
- Ball control in tight spaces
- Physical awareness around shape and spacing
- 1v1 ball mastery and confidence
This unique 3v3 allows parent volunteer coaches time with their team to lead a 30 minute session, with staff support, prior to their two games each week.
Team registration only deadline is one week prior to the league kicking off, June 3, 2020.
- Size 1 balls to take home after camp
- Parent volunteer coaches
- No club affiliation needed
Teams that register in the league will have the opportunity to take their team to surrounding 3v3 tournaments throughout the state.
Volunteer Coach Support
- Weekly training sessions provided
- On-site support
- Equipment on site
2015 – 2009 (6U-12U) Teams (Boys, Girls or Coed)
Day and Time:
- Wednesdays, 4:45pm-6:00pm l 6U-9U Teams (Born 2015-2011)
- Wednesdays, 6:00pm-7:15pm l 10U-12U Teams (Born 2010-2009)
- June 10, 17, 24, July 8, 15, 22 (No games July 1st)
Gates North Soccer Complex
Free for Summer 2020
Division Formation Process
Divisions will be formed based upon age, gender, and playing experience. Teams can be coed, boys, or girls and should be 6 players max. Teams that have players over multiple birthyears should register into the division of the oldest, most experienced player on the team.
75 Minute Time Slot Breakdown:
- 1 – 30 min: Team Training Session
- 30-50 min: One 20 minute game
- 50 – 55 min: Break
- 55 – 75 min: One 20 minute game (against a different team)
For questions regarding this league, please contact Marcus Owerko at email@example.com or 303.399.5858 ext. 113.
Refund requests due to injury must be made within 2 weeks of injury or illness and must have a physician’s note included. No refund, credits or fee transfers will be allowed for any other reasons.