Introducing the new Rapids 3v3 Summer League! This exciting new 6-week league utilizes the small-sided format to engage players in a fun and fast paced game environment. 3v3 game format offers players the opportunity to develop skills such as:
- Ball control in tight spaces
- Physical awareness around shape and spacing
- 1v1 ball mastery and confidence
This unique 3v3 allows parent volunteer coaches time with their team to lead a 30 minute session, with staff support, prior to their two games each week.
Team registration only deadline is one week prior to the league kicking off, June 3, 2020.
- Size 1 balls to take home after camp
- Parent volunteer coaches
- No club affiliation needed
Teams that register in the league will have the opportunity to take their team to surrounding 3v3 tournaments throughout the state.
Volunteer Coach Support
- Weekly training sessions provided
- On-site support
- Equipment on site
2013 – 2009 (8U-12U) Teams (Boys, Girls or Coed)
Day and Time:
- Wednesdays, 4:45pm-6:00pm l 8U-9U Teams (Born 2013-2012)
- Wednesdays, 6:00pm-7:15pm l 10U-12U Teams (Born 2011-2009)
Gates North Soccer Complex
$225.00 per team
Division Formation Process
Divisions will be formed based upon age, gender, and playing experience. Teams can be coed, boys, or girls and should be 6 players max. Teams that have players over multiple birthyears should register into the division of the oldest, most experienced player on the team.
75 Minute Time Slot Breakdown:
- 1 – 30 min: Team Training Session
- 30-50 min: One 20 minute game
- 50 – 55 min: Break
- 55 – 75 min: One 20 minute game (against a different team)
Refund requests due to injury must be made within 2 weeks of injury or illness and must have a physician’s note included. No refund, credits or fee transfers will be allowed for any other reasons.