Take part in the Kick It 3v3 @ The Eddy on November 24th & 25th!
REGISTER FOR THE KICK IT 3v3 TOURNAMENT AT THE EDDY!
- Maps & Locations
- Team Level/Classification Guidelines
- Tournament Rules
- Each Team Receives
- Special Requests/Schedule Requests
- Pool Play and Playoffs in Most Divisions, Round Robin in Divisions with 5 or more teams.
- 15 minute games
- No halftime
- Most teams play 5-7 games
- One ref per field
- Kick in or dribble in option
- No goalies
- Games will begin at approximately 8:00 a.m. and conclude around 6:00 p.m.
- Teams will check in on site approximately 30 minutes prior to their first match.
- Register your team in the birth year of the oldest player on the team, no exceptions.
- Girls may play on Boys Teams, However, Boys may not play on Girls teams. Girls Teams may enter Boys divisions, However, Boys teams May NOT enter Girls divisions.
- 15-18 Year olds will register as High School, 19 and older are to be classified as Adult Teams unless individual age groups are offered.
- Most Events will Offer Recreational and Competitive Divisions Only. Some will offer OPEN or Elite.
- Competitive Level: If any player on the team plays on an Academy (ages 5-10) or a Select (ages 10-18) team, the team must register as a Competitive team.
- Recreational Level: Teams that play in a recreational league are the only teams allowed to register as Recreational. ALL players must be recreational.
- Teams will be moved to the Competitive division before scheduling if they are found to have incorrectly registered as Recreational.
- Recreational divisions will be formed when four or more teams have registered for an age group. If less than four Recreational teams register, teams will be scheduled with Competitive teams a year younger when possible. If neither of these options is possible, the person who registered the team will be contacted to discuss the best option available to them.
- Both Competitive and Recreational teams may be combined in divisions with teams a year older, younger, and in some cases genders, as necessary to create better brackets and options to play a wider variety of teams. In some cases, awards may be discerned to reflect different ages, classifications, and or genders.
- Some Events may create an Elite Division when the competition and number of entries allow for such.
- FC Schalke Jersey for each registered player.
- Awards for each player on the top 2-3 teams in each division based on Event Format and Number of Teams in Divisions.
- Chance to win great prizes at on-site contests.
- Opportunity to sample fantastic sponsor items.
- Most events are able to accommodate a 2-3 hour window for schedule requests such as a league match, travel time, or player availability (For example: Team has a 9:00 a.m. club match and cannot play until Noon, Your schedule may be 12, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5).
- Please reach out to your Event Director with questions regarding your circumstances. We try to accommodate all coaching and schedule requests up to 2 teams, but we cannot guarantee this especially in playoff rounds.
- Please bring coaching help if you have more than one team. Coaching conflicts that cannot be resolved are not a valid reason for withdrawal from the event and there will be no refunds for this reason.
- Conflicts AFTER schedules have been created will NOT be honored.
Dates and Deadlines
Colorado Rapids Youth Soccer invites all teams to participate in the Kick It 3v3 Tournament at The Eddy. Please see the dates and deadlines below.
- November 24th & 25
- Registration is open now!
- Registration closes on November 18th
- 5-7 Games guaranteed