Beginner to Intermediate
- Practice Twice/Week
- Convenient Local Practices/Games
- Volunteer Parent Coach
- Recreational Uniform Kit
- Team Formed by Registration
- Optional Paid Staff Coaches are Available for a Fee
Deadline to Spring Registration
Registration Deadline is Coming
The Colorado Rapids Youth Soccer Club partners with Altitude Authentics to provide quality uniforms and fan gear. All U11 to U19 Recreational players are required to purchase the uniform kit before the first game. Players are required to wear the official CRYSC jersey combo for games. This uniform kit is usable while participating in the recreational programs at Rapids Youth Soccer.
Uniforms are NOT included in registration costs.
How to Buy Your Uniform Locally or Purchase Online
You can purchase your uniform at The Pepsi Center or Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
Pepsi Center Hours
M-F 10-5 and Saturdays 10-3
Phone number 303.405.1304
Team Store at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Hours
Fridays: (when there are no events) 12-5
Rapids Gamedays: 10am – one hour prior to game start
DSGP phone number is 303-727-3300
Preparing for Tryouts
Players participating in the U11 – U19 recreational league that are interested in joining the Competitive program at Rapids Youth Soccer should reach out to the staff to indicate an interest in joining the competitive program.
Rapids Youth Soccer puts a lot of focus on the ongoing evaluation process, meaning staff would like to see players throughout the entire year to gauge their development level to properly assist in placing the player into the Competitive program.
Competitive Player Evaluation Process
- Parent-Volunteers | Parent-volunteer forms are collected mid-season and at the end of each season.
- Staff-Coaches | Staff-coach forms are submitted at the end of all staff-led programs.
- Field Coordinators | Field Coordinator forms are submitted weekly to the program DOC.
- Kick-Arounds | Kick-rounds are held four times each season on Sundays.
- In-House Events | Seasonal in-house events are used to evaluate, such as the community cup, festivals, and Soccerfest.
- Tryouts | Tryouts are held in late May, early June every year and are the final piece to the Player Placement process.
Player Centered Success Model
The Player Centered Success model puts the best interests of the player first. This is done by understanding each and every players definition of success and helping them achieve it. Every player at every level of their soccer career has different levels of success.
There are many differences between Competitive and Rec soccer. One of the biggest factors is the level of commitment. Many Competitive players are devoted mainly to the sport of soccer and enjoy the competitiveness of the atmosphere. Additionally, Competitive teams are coached by professional coaches hired and managed by the Rapids staff. Competitive teams also train more often than recreational teams.
Uniforms can be purchased at Altitude Authentic’s, or online.
Yes you can. We do not guarantee that we can meet all requests, but we will do our best to accommodate them.
The Fall season is from August-November and the Spring season runs from March-May.