Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t grow their foot skills overnight! They took what they learned and repeatedly practiced until they could do these moves with their eyes closed… Muscle memory is real!
Whether you’re a beginner, building off of previous RDCs or the best of the best, our Rapids Development Centers are designed primarily to introduce, develop and enhance technical skills on the ball. Topics include ball control, skills, moves, playing with both feet and ball manipulation.
- Players will add new and additional skills/moves to their toolbelt
- Proper technique and performance of various skills
- Confidence on the ball
- Confidence to try these skills in training and/or in game situations
- Practice makes perfect! We provide your kiddo with a base of appropriate skills, but it’s up to them to continue that skill enhancement!
Capacity: To ensure the quality of our Programs, all Camps are limited to 15:1 (Camper to Coach) ratios and registration is first come, first serve
– 1 Colorado Rapids t-shirt
Registration Deadlines: 1 week before the start of the session
Refund requests due to injury must be made within 2 weeks of injury or illness and must have a physician’s note included. No refund, credits or fee transfers will be allowed for any other reasons.