CRYSC uses PlayMetrics as our registration system. By clicking ‘Register/Login’, you will be directed to a new page to either log in to your existing account or to create a new account via PlayMetrics. Don’t forget to download the app below to have all your youth soccer information easily accessible on your phone.
If you’ve completed your registration successfully, you will receive a confirmation email immediately after completing your child’s registration. Additionally, you should be able to login to your account to see the registration there.
- No, all of our registrations must be completed online. You are welcome to work with a CRYSC staff member to help you through the process either in one of our offices or via phone.
Once you’ve populated your child’s birthdate, the system will automatically bring up the programs that are available to your child based on the child’s date of birth.
- Absolutely, and this definitely encouraged and possible during the registration process for our recreational players. We’ll do our best to accommodate all requests, but unfortunately we cannot make any guarantees.
- There are a number of waivers that all participants are required to complete including but not limited to a medical release waiver, a code of conduct waiver, and a refund policy waiver. All these waivers are completed as you complete the player’s online registration.
- Yes! Many of our programs require volunteers at different levels. You’ll have the option to indicate your interest in volunteering as you’re completing your child’s online registration.
We accept credit cards, ACH payments, cash, or money order. You can pay online when registering your child via credit card or ACH.
Yes, but you will still need to create an account online and enter your player’s information there. Just visit your designated office location during posted office hours and someone will be available to help you.
- You may not see a program when the program has been closed. This happens when we are near the start of a program. Call the office and we can see if there is room in the program for your player to be added or a waitlist that you can join.
- After you have registered your player, you will receive a confirmation email. It will spell out the exact program you have registered for and the amount you have paid. If you feel there may be a mistake in your registration please contact the office and we can review your registration with you.
- The email will also give you a timeline in which to expect to hear about your player’s placement, start date of practices and games for the upcoming season.
- Additionally, if you are a new member of Rapids Youth Soccer you will need to submit a copy of your player’s birth certificate. This can be scanned and uploaded into your player’s account where you registered them.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- We work hard to ensure that all children that wish to play soccer are given an opportunity to play regardless of their family’s financial circumstances. Click here for the full financial assistance page.
- Each year, the club provides need-based grants to players that would not be able to play without financial assistance. Annual grants range in amount depending on available resources, and range from 10% of registration fees to 50% of registration fees. Grant amounts are awarded based on demonstrated financial need.
- Application fees are 10% of the recreational fees for rec players and the first deposit for competitive players
- Families that wish to ensure that all children can participate in Colorado Rapids Youth Soccer Club programming may make tax-deductible contributions to our grant program by contacting Russel Wilkinson (email@example.com).
Any player interested in obtaining financial assistance must complete a financial aid application.