ATTENTION! New for Fall 2022! We are using a new registration system called PlayMetrics. You may need to set up your PlayMetrics account when prompted. If you already have a PlayMetrics account, click “Login”.
If you’ve completed your registration successfully, you will receive a confirmation email immediately after completing your child’s registration. Additionally, you should be able to login to your account to see the registration there.
Once you’ve populated your child’s birthdate, the system will automatically bring up the programs that are available to your child based on the child’s date of birth.
- Absolutely, and this definitely encouraged and possible during the registration process for our recreational players. We’ll do our best to accommodate all requests, but unfortunately we cannot make any guarantees.
- There are a number of waivers that all participants are required to complete including but not limited to a medical release waiver, a code of conduct waiver, and a refund policy waiver. All these waivers are completed as you complete the player’s online registration.
- Yes! Many of our programs require volunteers at different levels. You’ll have the option to indicate your interest in volunteering as you’re completing your child’s online registration.
We accept credit cards, check, cash, or money order. You can pay online when registering your child via credit card.
You can mail a check to your designated home office location. Make sure to put your child’s name on the check when mailing.
Yes. Just visit your designated office location during posted office hours and someone will be available to help you.
- You may not see a program when the program has been closed. This happens when we are near the start of a program. Call the office and we can see if there is room in the program for your player to be added
- After you have registered your player, you will receive a confirmation email. It will spell out the exact program you have registered for and the amount you have paid. If you feel there may be a mistake in your registration please contact the office and we can review your registration with you.
- The email will also give you a timeline in which to expect to hear about your player’s placement, start date of practices and games for the upcoming season.
- Additionally if you are a new member of Rapids Youth Soccer you will need to submit a copy of your player’s birth certificate. This can be scanned and emailed to [email protected] or your region’s administrator.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- We work hard to ensure that all children that wish to play soccer are given an opportunity to play regardless of their family’s financial circumstances.
- Each year, the club provides need-based grants to players that would not be able to play without financial assistance. Annual grants range in amount depending on available resources, and range from 10% of registration fees to 50% of registration fees. Grant amounts are awarded based on demonstrated financial need.
- Application fees are 10% of the recreational fees for rec players and the first deposit for competitive players
- Families that wish to ensure that all children are able to participate in Colorado Rapids Youth Soccer Club programming may make tax-deductible contributions to our grant program by contacting Eric Fehr ([email protected]).
Any player interested in obtaining financial assistance must complete a financial aid application.