A 2-day camp experience the week of Thanksgiving designed focused on attacking and defending!
This 2-day camp creates the opportunity for boys and girls to further improve their understanding and application of defending and attacking principles. Two-day camp offerings are exclusive to ‘elite players’ at the Select level and above.
Using various age and stage-appropriate practices regularly used in the Elite curriculum, the coaches will look to address several key areas in both of these vital components of the game in the defensive third and final attacking zones:
- Essential abilities to be successful in 1v1 Defending Duals
- Defending in relation to the ball and the goal
- Working with team-mates to defend as a group
- Effective recovery and organization after losing the ball
- Essential abilities to be successful in 1v1 Attacking Duals
- Combining with team-mates in the attacking third
- Turning defense into attack quickly
- Finishing opportunities
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Lunch will be provided (Monday – Jimmy John’s; Tuesday – Chick-Fil-A)
- Players will be asked to bring a mid-morning snack.
- Access to a range of campus facilities
- Development opportunities with some of Colorado’s finest soccer coaches
- On-site Athletic Trainer in case of injury, and as deliverer of conditioning care education
Attendee Requirements: Appropriate attire (training top, shorts, socks, cleats, shin guards), water bottle (hydration stations available), a mid-morning snack
Ages: Boys & Girls from 9U – 14U
Dates: November 21-22, 2022, 9AM – 4PM
Location: The Elite Performance Center at Regis | 3333 Regis Blvd, Denver, CO 80221