A 2-day camp experience over winter break, designed to develop each player’s creative side of the game!
This 2-day camp creates the opportunity for boys and girls to further develop their skills and understanding of the game relative to their age and stage of playing. Two-day camp offerings are exclusive to Rapids players at the Competitive burgundy, Select and Elite levels. For players outside of the Rapids organization, players should be at a CSA P1, P2, or P3 level.
Over two full days, Elite Department Coaches will work with players to develop their creative side. The ability of players to make an impact in a game can come down to brief moments. Insightful passes, imaginative movements off the ball, and technical mastery in possession are all difference-makers.
Rapids Elite staff will look to base this camp on attacking options created as individuals or as a team in the final two-thirds of the field. Topics covered will be:
- Explosive and efficient movement in the final third
- Passing combinations that lead to goal-scoring opportunities
- Developing technically proficient skills
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Lunch will be provided:
- Monday: Jimmy John’s
- Tuesday: Chick-Fil-A
- Players will be asked to bring a mid-morning snack
- Access to a range of campus facilities
- Development opportunities with some of Colorado’s finest soccer coaches
- On-site Athletic Trainer in case of injury, and as deliverer of conditioning care education
Attendee Requirements: Appropriate attire (training top, shorts, socks, cleats, shin guards), water bottle (hydration stations available), a mid-morning snack