CRYSC Summer 3V3 at Gates Has Arrived! Join us this summer for our first official CRYSC Summer 3v3 League in June and July this coming summer! The Colorado Rapids Youth Soccer Club is excited to host its first club-operated 3v3 league that will be based out of The Gates North Soccer Complex.
This exciting league utilizes the small-sided format to engage players in a fun and fast-paced game environment. 3v3 game format offers players the opportunity to develop skills such as:
- Ball control and passing in tight spaces.
- Increased number of game-related decision-making opportunities.
- Physical awareness around shape and spacing.
- 1v1 ball mastery and confidence.
For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact CRYSC Tournament Coordinator Randy Weber, at Tournaments@rapidsyouthsoccer.org.
League Season Details
- When? June 15th to July 20th, 2022
- Day of the Week? Every Wednesday for 6 weeks
- How Many Games? 2 per Week, 12 total over 6 weeks.
- Who? 6U to 14U Boys and Girls
- Where? Gates North Soccer Complex
- How Much? $400 Per Team
- Players Per Team? Max 6 players per team
- Deadline to Register? June 1st, 2022
Required Completed Forms
- All teams and players are to register by FALL 2022-SPRING 2023 Calendar Year.
- Example – Fall 2022 Season 2009’s = U14
- Every team is required to build and complete a roster within GotSport.
- Please CLICK HERE for a video tutorial on how to create a roster on GotSport.
- All teams must have proof of medical release forms for all players in PDF form.
- You do NOT need to upload them to Got Sport.
Cancellation Refund Agreement:
- For a league in progress (dates of the planned event), in the event of rain, snow or acts of God, the tournament director reserves the right to reduce game times and numbers of games over the course of the season.
- The Refund Structure is as follows:
- 100% refund – If the league is canceled in its entirety due to COVID-19.
- 100% refund – If the league plays less than 50% (6) of guaranteed games (12)
- 50% refund – If the league plays less than 75% (9) of guaranteed games (12)
- No refund is given if:
- A team withdraws within 10 days before the league starts.
- A team decides to forfeit games, giving them less than the guaranteed minimum of played games.
- A team withdraws from the league mid-season.
- A team is removed from the league for disciplinary reasons.
Gates North Soccer Complex
Frequently Asked Questions
The tournament will be held at the Gates Soccer Complex.
Teams will begin seeing acceptance notifications as early as 6 weeks before the tournament date. Acceptances will cease within 2 weeks of the event date.
Every team is guaranteed TWELVE (12) games over the 6-week season.
Schedules will be posted no later than one week prior to League kickoff. Schedules can be found on GotSoccer OR at the top of this web page.
First-place teams in each division will receive a “Champion” medal for each player and coach.