Elite Player Placement/Tryout Information
CRYSC 13U-19U (2007-2001) ECNL Girls
Dates: May 5, 12 and 19
Where: Gates South Soccer Complex – Field 6
Who Should Register:
- All current Rapids Youth Soccer players who are currently on an ECNL girls team who are interested in playing on a 2019/2020 Rapids Elite team
- Any current RTC player who receives an invite, specific to kick-arounds, and who is interested in playing on a 2019/2020 Rapids Elite team
- New players to Rapids Youth, who have received an invite from the Elite technical staff, and who wish to play in the 2019/2020 for Rapids Youth Soccer
Who Should Attend Tryouts:
- All current internal Rapids Youth ECNL players and selected RTC players, must register their Intent to Play and attend the Tryout event.
- New Players, from outside the Rapids Youth Soccer System, who have received an invitation, must register their Intent to Play and attend the Tryout event.
- 13U and 14U Girls – 12:00-1:30pm
- 15U and 16U Girls – 2:00-3:30pm
- 17U and 19U Girls – 4:00-5:30pm
*Please arrive at Gates South 45 minutes prior to the posted tryout time in order to check in.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER Under the Elite Section
- Girls born between 2007 and 2001 will register under option “(3.2a) ECNL GIRLS 2019/2020 PLAYER”
ECNL girls teams offer players the opportunity to play at the highest level of youth soccer competition in the US, therefore will require a very high commitment to training and additional player development.
These teams will train 10 months out of the year, at least three days per week during the season, in addition to weekend games. The game schedules for these age groups will include ECNL league games, CSA league games (13U and 14U only), along with various tournaments that are selected by the Elite Programming Technical Director. ECNL teams will play in 2-3 ECNL events per year. Out-of-state travel should be expected, and will be paid separately through their team treasurer.
All ECNL girls teams will also participate in an Elite program, preseason event. This event will be a four night, five day trip to Steamboat Springs occurring prior to the fall season.
- Aug – Nov | Feb – June
- Train 3/Week at Gates South
- Video of all Local Games (15U-19U)
- ECNL League Fees
- Pre-Season Event in Steamboat Springs
- CSA League (13U & 14U only)
- Indoor Winter Training Space at The Eddy
- Outdoor Winter Training (with weather permitting)
Understanding Rapids Fees
We want all Rapids Youth Soccer members to know exactly how their fees are being used. It is important to understand how much work goes in to creating a great experience for all our players.
While Rapids Youth Soccer does have higher registration fees than a few other clubs, the Rapids Youth Club takes a different approach to registration fees and what is required of our members. We call it an all-in fee approach. Outside of uniforms, Rapids Youth Soccer covers almost all other fees including coaching stipends, tournament fees, and additional training. Additionally, Rapids Youth Soccer pays the best rates to our coaches in the entire state. We do this to recruit and retain some of the nation’s best coaches for our players.
Rapids Youth Soccer hires some of the nation’s top coaches for our competitive program and through our commitment to quality, consistency, and excellence, Rapids Youth Soccer provides a compensation to our competitive coaches that exceeds all other clubs in Colorado. And it is our dedication to our players that the experience and education they receive is beyond what they would receive elsewhere.
Transparency is an important piece to building a community nonprofit organization. It is important for our members to understand where the fees they pay go to.
|Andrew Kummer||Elite Programming Technical Director||303.399.5858 ext. 215||Akummer@rapidsyouthsoccer.org|
|Morgan Kennedy||Elite Programming Director||303.399.5858 ext. 209||Morgan.Kennedy@rapidsyouthsoccer.org|
|Jeff Oleck||Associate Director of Goalkeeping||303.399.5858 ext. 207||Jeff.Oleck@rapidsyouthsoccer.org|
|Julie Graves||Athletic Trainer||303.399.5858 ext. 128||Julie.Graves@rapidsyouthsoccer.org|