A 5-day residential camp experience designed to build skill and understanding of the game!
This 5-day residential camp elevates the engagement, connection, and development of goalkeepers at a higher level. The camp will incorporate additional key components of developing elite potential like ‘Team-building and Culture’, ‘Futsal’, and ‘Young Leadership’ as the staff maximize the added opportunity and time with players.
Residential Camp Programming
Residential programming is split into 3 sections, with each focusing on a particular need within the elite player development spectrum:
- Planning: The understanding of the preparation required across the spectrum of player development topics that sets the player up for success in the execution phase
- Execution: The physical implementation and execution of the skills developed in the planning phase.
- Reflection: The time we need to reflect upon the process that ‘I as a player’ have gone through, and the outcome of my actions… ‘Has my understanding allowed me to execute, and how did my execution go?’
These over-arching pillars of Elite Camps allows our Elite staff to repeat a process that we believe has a significant impact on the learning and development of players. Utilizing the full quality of the Regis University Campus and the additional time that this residential program creates, we will seek to maximize the attendees understanding, relative to their age, in an insightful, safe, and engaging manner.
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner based on an elite players energy needs. Dietary requirements will be catered for. Players will be asked to bring a mid-morning snack;
- T-shirt & Daily Prizes;
- Access to a range of campus facilities;
- Development opportunities with some of Colorado’s finest soccer coaches;
- And on-site Athletic Trainer in case of injury, and as deliverer of conditioning care education.
Attendee Requirements: Appropriate attire for 10 training sessions over 5 days (training top, shorts, socks, cleats, shin guards), overnight apparel and casual clothing for 5 days, multiple water bottles (hydration stations available), a mid-morning snack, indoor futsal shoes or hardcourt sneakers
|7:30AM - 8:30AM||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|8:30AM - 9:00AM||Daily Goals||Daily Goals||Daily Goals||Daily Goals|
|9:00AM - 10:30AM||Boys Field: Technique Under Pressure | Girls Theory: Physical Prep||Boys Field: Breaking Lines | Girls Theory: Game Analysis||Boys Field: Be Creative | Girls Theory: Fuel for Performance||Boys Field: Planning in Action (SSG) | Girls Field: Planning in Action (SSG)|
|11:00AM - 12:30PM||Boys Theory: Physical Prep | Girls Theory: Technique Under Pressure||Boys Theory: Game Analysis | Girls Field: Breaking Lines||Boys Theory: Fuel for Performance | Girls Field: Be Creative||Boys Field: Planning in Action (SSG) | Girls Field: Planning in Action (SSG)|
|12:30PM - 1:30PM||Check-In | Welcome||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Departure|
|1:30PM - 3:00PM||All: Campus Walkaround||Boys Field: Team Movement | Girls Practical: Physical Prep/Recovery||Boys Field: Position Specific Skills | Girls Practical: Physical Prep/Recovery||Boys Field: Attacking High % Areas | Girls Practical: Physical Prep/Recovery|
|3:00PM - 4:30PM||All Field: Know Your Teammates (Teambuilding)||Boys Practical: Physical Prep/Recovery | Girls Field: Team Movement||Boys Practical: Physical Prep/Recovery | Girls Field: Position Specific Skills||Boys Practical: Physical Prep/Recovery | Girls Field: Atacking High % Areas|
|5:00PM - 6:00PM||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner|
|6:00PM - 7:20PM||All Field: Small-Sided Games||Boys Futsal | Girls Field: Scrimmages||Boys Futsal | Girls Field: Scrimmages||Boys Futsal Girls Field: Scrimmages|
|7:20PM - 8:40PM||All Field: Small-Sided Games (continued)||Boys Field: Scrimmages | Girls Futsal||Boys Field: Scrimmages | Girls Futsal||Boys Futsal | Girls Field: Scrimmages|
|8:45PM - 9:15PM||Snack & Reflections||Snack & Reflections||Snack & Reflections||Snack & Reflections|
|9:15PM - 10:00PM||Bed||Bed||Bed||Bed|